Evening at east coast park

Today went to east coast park and eat.

There was a duck rice which is very famous and my parents want to eat. So sis ask me queue while my bro go and queue for wanton mee. Both the queues were super long. I decided to queue for the duck rice and who knows it took almost 35 minutes to wait for that pathetic duck rice which taste normal, only that the sause is sweet and the duck meat is soft. thats all. Sian.

And somemore, infront of me, an uncle was chatting with another caucasian behind me. talking about what war, what god, what muslims, what country, what singapore, what the duck he ordered had no wings.=.=! omg. imagine standing in the middle and hearing their conversation while waiting. it was so annoying , having heard blah blah blah blah and somemore english.All the way man. Can't he queue with peace and silence. =.=
Third, most people ordered 1 duck($32) which took ages to chop and packet each of the meat inside.OMG. i am NOT queuing for that normal duck rice again. SO not worth it.

By the time i go eat my wanton mee, it was cold as a cold plate. not so exagerating, abit warm.=.= So anyway, we ordered stingray, rojak which i have not eaten any, chicken wings,malay rojak. After that, walk around the beach and saw nice built sand castles. Went bedok to shop for hokkien CDs for my sis and home after that.

Pic to share.

Is the effect nice?for me , i feel so. Lol.


I had modify the image and create this vector using macromedia flash.Sometimes, photoshop isn't that great as you think it can be. I thought creating vectors would need adobe illustrator.

But then, it prove otherwise. Thanks bro for teaching.