Dropping

dead tired.

4 more days to go.

All this while, we have been promoting drypers and giving out samples, targeting parents with kids. It was just never ending. Crowds were heavy especially in the noon and decreases between the noon and evening.

Aww. I dont know whether to be happy or sian. The time seems to be crawling in that both occassions. It is like forever stuck at that time hour.-.-The more you hoped for the time to pass, the slower it became. omg. I hate to check on my watch for the time.argh.

Okay. Stop it. It is work after all. Take pride in it. And i wonder, if i graduate/further studies, i would settle down with my job, and imagine, 5 works days, revolving throughout the year or maybe years. omg. i should really enjoy studying now. 20 april....

After work, Adeline and Sisi came to find me and Ryan. Had Sakae Sushi.haha. Appreciated them coming down even though it was so far for them. Bukit Batok,Commonwealth. lol. Thanks. ahaha. and we chatted alot while eating. Went home after that. haha.

and now.

I WANT TO SLEEP. Nights. and i miss YUYAN.=(