reflected

Reflected.

People that i worked with is either 3 pointers or graduated from MDIS or have good qualifications or are looking for job after graduation.

Being accepted in national uni, going to work in resorts, going for marketing excutives in the future, majored in mass comms and had a job with good pay now, i supposed.

And what, i am in a course of Business Computing/RP. My results are just above average by a bit. So how. What is my future then. I dont know. And i still dont know what i want to become in the near future.

I should buck up and score well next sem. I should get to Uni. I should further studies. I should get a good job and get a good pay. It is so competitive now. And i wonder if i can. Or should i say i must.

But then, looking at RP way of learning..it sucks. I really envy those people in other polys.

The question: WHY AM I IN RP IN THE FIRST PLACE? AND whats with BUSINESS COMPUTING. -.-

okay, stop complaining and pull the socks.-.-