love of guitar

Shall blog something random.

And the title shall goes: Why did i started learning guitar?

Initially, i was not interested in guitar at all. I was totally inspired by 徐佳莹 from 星光徐佳莹大道第三季. She plays the guitar and compose her own songs for competitions. How cool is that? She left me a really good impression of girls playing guitar and composing songs.


If not for her, perhaps now, i might still be using laptop the whole day doing nothing worthwhile. Ever since i noticed her in 星光大道第三季, i made up my mind to learn and play guitar and be like her. At that time, my bro already had a guitar of his own and he has self-learned himself. So when i told him, i wanted to learn and play guitar, he just tell me i will sure give up after 3 months. This make me feel even more determined. I told him i wont and i will have patience in learning. lol.

the video that make me started learning;



So i started to self-learn myself, searching the net for the must-learn basic chords, such as C,G,Am,Em,F. All were hard. I didn’t know the fingerings, i dont know how to press, i dont know which string to pluck, i dont know how to strum. The G and F chords were especially hard to press.

So after learning basic chords, i move on to try a song and i tried 逆光-孙燕姿. Totally sucks. Lyrics and tune don’t match, messy tempo, unacceptable strumming, awful singing.Yes, i was bu zhi liang li, but try try mah. That moment makes me sian-ed , but the phrase “practice makes perfect” hang in my head. I know for sure, i would improve myself. And now, somehow, i think i make it somehow, at least i can press well, strum better, sing better,tempo just right. At least. Browsing through her videos was a routine.


当她出现在我人生当中,我被激发了。我下定决心, 一定要把吉他练好,要自弹自唱。


After that, i started to get notice of 盧廣仲( Crowd Lu)after 徐佳莹 sang with him in the competition.


WAH, didnt know he is a composer cum guitarist too until saw him with 徐佳莹 on youtube. Seeing the chords he pressed and sang made me wow. The chords he played are a killer man and moreover, he composes his song too. Though his singing and er, looks was just about average, his guitar playing boost him up. god. ADMIRED.

Two of a kind= best combi.;


Geek look yet guitar pro.lol.fuuuny;



这样的造型,这样的装扮,竟然可以弹出那么好的音乐。酷呆了。


And NOW lastly,i started to take notice of 陈绮贞(Cheer Chen). Taiwan’s leading 创作才女. That time was browsing some videos and i caught her playing” After 17”, “吉他手 “in taiwan countdown party. wow, niceeeeee.



Needless to say, she was cool. I really really really admired those who knows how to compose songs and plays the guitar.Inspirational! And to add, her songs are so meaningful. As you carefully listen her lyrics, you find out that every word in the lyrics meant a thing. Awaiting her autograph session and her concert! omgggggggggg. i am so gonna meet her in real person.

Coooooool.;


 

 



不知所措,听了她写的每首歌曲,自彈自唱的神韵 ,弹出的每段的旋律。。渐渐让我更加努力在吉他身上。我再度被激发了。


没了他们,就没有学习的动机。偶像。;