Good talk.=)

Sleepy. so nice to sleep on my sis bed just now.Just woke up.but then sleeping soon. Tired.=(

Nothing special happened today except that i had attended a good talk about a marketing manager in HP which was once a poly grad.

At first, i thought that marketing was all about Mathematics. But then as the speaker spoke , i realised is something like "strategic planning" on how you want to sell your product.

For example, If I were to invent and sell a product, I would have to think about whether people will buy my product (like is it useful anot).I could not just invent and sell the product on whoever I like without checking the market demand. With that, it would ensure people buying my products and not dying off suddenly like Mini Disc.

And if I have a product to sell and the market demand is high, I should make some market research and focus on my target audience. After focusing, I should find out more about what my customers want, and then set out to meet their needs, provided it can be done at a profit. With that, I can then come out with promotions and advertising to attract my customers. And of course, while attracting the customers, I should retain my customers by giving them good service to encourage my customers to continue using my products.

Sounds fun and challenging. Ya. Sounds only, when really face this problems, sure harder like stone.=.=

The success of the poly graduate makes me feel that having a diploma is not as bad as I thought. With a diploma, she could still found a job as a marketing manager in HP. Not only that, I was amazed that she took electrical engineering at first, switching to media and then to marketing which lead her to a good career and prospects in the end.