What weather?!

Went Sim Lim Square today and brought the 2GB memory ram.Woo, now become 3GB le. Application loads faster than before.=)

Wahh.On the way there, the weather is damn hot!Omg.=.= Somemore carry the laptop bag with laptop,charger, handphone, wallet, mp3 player, ezlink card and comb. I know.. ezlink card and comb doesn't make huge difference but then it still makes!=.=

Was quite empty in Sim Lim Square, probably because of weekdays. Went up to the shop, hoping that the salesman i want would be there, but then, to my disappointment, he was not there! Ah!=.=So let another person do and found out that he is a RP student, 3rd year. Lol. Feel that his service not good de lei. like got touch the metal thing on the Memory Ram which is NOT supposed to at all lar.=(

But then, still can work. When i leave the shop, i tried again on my own, then i saw a Blue Screen message something about Dumping Physical Memory 1%..50%. .74%.. 100%.Omg. I panicked. But then i couldnt do anything as the batt FAILED me completely. Ya. After install windows vista, fully charge battery cannot last for even 20 minutes. Batttttery spoil?Vista faultt??=.=

So went home try, google it, found out alot things.=.= Luckily, the error message did not come back again as my bro say is like when new hardware is added in, the system will have to take some time to "stabilise" it. Heng ah.Or else, i sure go there and ask the person to replace me one NEW one. Scarli make my whole system spoil.i gonna fireeeeeee at them lar.=.=

Here the pics taken in Bugis. Uploaded and edited some cos the others i look not good-.-

Found this photo in my hp!=D

Taken in Terminal 3 , yesterday.