Guitar again!

Today had database module and installed new program called Oracle. Spent alot of time installing and that dragged till the 2nd meeting. Luckily, the problem today was easy, not using alot of brain juices. Haha.

Went back home and practice guitar. I wonder how long i will take to learn the chords and strum it nicely without looking. Really admire those who can sing and strum the guitar well. Its really cool lar.

Yar, cool is cool. Thinking of the people that were once learning the basics like me now. It's tough to cope with the sickening chords and the impact of pressing the strings tightly. =( It is pain like hell. But what to do? You know by practicing then you can improve right? Haha. And to motivate myself, i listen to 徐佳莹 songs to boost up my motivation level.LOl. It really helps. Bro encourage me to see and listen youtube videos. Haha. i shall do that!


Determination,perseverance!