ROARR.i hate windows and i mean real windows not xp, vista all that.

Did database today and found it quite easy understand and do than last week X100 times. Lol. Learnt new aggregate functions like having clause, date/time, InStr, SubStr all that.

Yup, thats all about today.

NO! I remembered something
There's one big thing that happened today morning!
I was forcing myself not to sleep in the bus in the morning so as not to knock on the windows.
And who knows, as i force myself, i slept suddenly and then banged on the windows real hard that i woke up immediately. Omg.

This is so terrible lar! Last time i banged on windows so many times, still, i never wake up and continue in my lala land. Today was really the worst of the worst.Impact was " WOW!" Think is the hardest liao=.= Somemore today i changed seats to the left hand corner, unlike last time where i always sat on the right hand corner.

WAH.BEST.

My head really bursting liao=.=