Disguise

Disguise as a commoner one day, only then you can understand the plights of the people.

I am very displeased with the train systems every single morning. Trains arriving at stations are always so packed, finds myself barely making through it and the waiting time intervals are like 5-8 minutes.Are there not enough trains? Early morning free train rides are not helping at all. In fact, i feel that more people are squeezing with me, i don't know why. I am getting frustrated every single day.

I can understand why people still squeeze in when there is only little space for them to stand. Who likes to squeeze in trains full of people? Nobody. If given a choice, if there are no concerns about work, i would gladly wait for another train or even sit on the seats and wait for the crowds to leave before i queue again. But the problem is cos WE GOT THE GOD DAMN WORK TO REPORT. How can we be late for work because of overcrowded trains? No, its not even a valid reason to begin with.  How is it ok for me to miss trains just because there are alot of people when i already timed perfectly to leave my house for work? Doesn't make sense. So to report on time, i have to accommodate all the people who are taking trains with me by leaving way earlier? Hello??

Something needs to be done to curb this overcrowding situation.