Futureme

I received a email from futureme.org recently. It was written by me and it is to be sent at a date which i chose to receive it. And yes i was bored to try out this, pretty cool.
  • A letter from June 9th, 2012,

Dear FutureMe,
i already tendered my resignation on the 8th of june. serving one month notice - 7 july 2012. am going to SIM to study bachelor of business(management). i hope i can make it!
it is with regrets to leave my first company Mitsui & Co(asia pacific) pte.ltd.
i learnt alot form there.
met nice colleagues and bosses. namely alyssa, szemay, vanesssa, gladys, sok leng, suet ying etc. plus raymond and erma(good bosses)
yeah now as i look back.
i am now coping with my studies. cant wait to end school!!
definitely miss those days. :)
Ahh.. that day when i written it was the day after i tendered my resignation. Such memories.