Stay away from me

Thursday.
I was feeling exhausted due to lack of sleep the previous night. Despite this, I told myself I can take the long path again to city hall.  Cos the previous day when I took from Promenade to paya lebar, still have to walk and so I thought would be the same. And partly I wanted to shop around, but realised I was too tired to even see clothes. :( 

Never did I know walking to Cityhalll mrt that day was the worst day ever in my life!!!!!! EVER. 

Reached Mrt, at last the long walk is over. ithought there will not be much people. Instead, there are LONG queues to take mrt and intervals is 5 mins..which that means I have to wait for many trains and to add, I have to stand ALL THE WAY. At one point, I don't even know whether I can reach home anot. How sad .
So I decided to take to marina bay and switch to paya lebar. And it passed by Promenade which is like 5 mins walk to my office only. Kns. So I have been walking that long path for?!!! Feel like a fool seriously. Especially when you are so tired already and still have to face this shit! I was so pissed and angry and at that point, I really feel like spewing the vulgarities!! Argh.

The path to Suntec city really sucks to the core. Especially now with construction , here can't walk, there can't walk. How irritations and torturous it is man. 

Note to myself. Never walk that long path again. NEVEREVEREVER.