Dislike

I got cheated by a company name. I thought it was a large company by the sound of it, but it turns out that  its not even a SME. I am so depressed having to face with only 3 people in the workplace, with age gap around 30-40 years of age. In addition, the workplace environment kinda sucks. Small space, small workdesk, slow laptop, old table, old chairs. How to survive! Kill me please

Maybe I got too used in a big company before and this is the first time I ever got into a very small company. Even my previous temp jobs, still got around 8-15 people lah!!.Thinking about it feels so pathetic. Give me a few more days to see if I can adapt. If not , bye!!! I cannot take it with this environment. I am not happy. Feels so suffocating. I don't mind the work but I mind the environment. Now I know why  working in SME sucks. The environment can kill you.