Breather

Today is 7th of May 2013.
Finally, all exams are over! Can finally take a well deserved break from today onwards! Will be looking for jobs pretty soon to earn some quick and easy bucks. To say the truth, it is kinda satisfying to receive my own paycheck after one month of work rather than lazing around.It's like getting free money with your own effort and gaining free experience and knowing more about the nature of people and office politics. Enlightening I would say. I love learning new things and acquiring new knowledge.

Today, I tried to enjoy myself today as much as possible since i finished exams but I found its not getting anywhere. Soon I get bored with all the surfing of websites, watching shows and playing game. It's always when you are preparing for exams, you feel the need to enjoy after finished exams. But when the day comes, you realised this doesn't go anywhere actually. It's the unproductive lifestyle again. So to sum up, one doesn't work for money but to see the world.