Treasure

It's one of these times where you treasured the time you spent with your parents.

Today I went out for dinner with my dad and mum. Simple dinner of curry fish head and some chicken wings at Bedok. On the way back, my mum suddenly say that my sis is one of those rare kind that cares about them the most which I can't agree more. My sis would always randomly take them out for dinner, to shopping etc. i look upon my sis as my role model. Sometimes I just wanna do just that, but I have no resources now. i I promise that next time when I work, I will treat them well. 

That's her and the 3 little kids. 

When she was out of job for a period of time, she will randomly come to my house buying porridge for my dad or for me. Not only that, when she knows how to cook some desserts, she will iust come from her house and cook for us, and then go back after that. There was a time where i was having exams in the noon, she bought me tau huay and you cha quey for breakfast and nasi lemak for lunch. Its just that small little things that she do makes people feel.. you know..?

As we are walking back, I suddenly talk about politics with my dad and he sound interested which makes me happy. It is one of the rare occasions that you know ya. He even make orange juice for us when we came back. :) 

You know, 
I wanna jog with my dad one day
I wanna bring my parents out and treat them really nice food one day.
I wanna bring them overseas one day.
I wanna them to know I care them as much as my sis care about them. 

In the the mean time, I shall converse with my dad more and treat my parents well. Because they are the ones that brings me up. I want to treasure them before its too late.