Mothers is the greatest of all.

Sis and her husband cooked a spread for our family during the eve of mothers' day


 Got her a bag and a handphone! :) Look how happy she is. 




i remembered when i was feeling sick during kindergarden/ primary school time, she will put my feet on her face to see whether i have fever anot. i know right. Why would she even do that?  As i grew older, i joke and ask her why she does that cos its dirty you know,and she said not where got dirty, and i laughed. When my stomach is bloated, she will help me rub my tummy not minding the disgusting smell of ointment.
haha that was when i was young lah, now dont have already. lol. 




To my dearest mum,
Sometimes we may have things to quarrel about, but whenever i thought about how you took great pains to deliver me, i will regret quarrelling with you. But oh well, sometimes, anger often eats me up. You know i don't mean it, don't you? Now, i learnt to control, to understand and to let go. Love you always though i don't show! xoxo

We only live once. Why waste time fighting over things, not worth it. Gotta enjoy life before time's is up.