Deal with it

Finally I got a temp job after two weeks of infutile attempts of getting agencies to call me despite me sending one resume after another. I truly enjoyed my two weeks of freedom of going out with Eugene, meeting colleagues for lunch, rotting at home surfing websites and watching shows. But as time passed and no signs of getting a job, there were feelings of unrest of rotting at home for the whole month until school starts. There will be so sadddd.

So anyway, I came in as a newcomer again. There goes again, the feelings of unwelcomeness. It is the same as what I had on previous jobs. No one cares, no one bothers of course. If I'm an old bird there, I will also choose to ignore the newcomer. This is human nature and I know it very well. And you can't wait to blend in to the surroundings. 

With some years of experience, I learnt that you have to wear differernt masks to work whether you like it anot. If you are not happy, don't show, pretend to listen and then vent somewhere else lol. It is always best to maintain good working relationship with your colleagues and superiors, need them later!

Deal with it is my motto whenever I feel outcasted. I don't care a shit how people look at me or what. I will always tell myself i am coming here to work, gain some exp and leave once the time is up. Life is too short to be bothered with these stuffs. So why be bothered? Nah.

So anyway,met with the HR manager and her assistant. They are so friendly that I feel like working with them in future! Lol. It's one of those rare occasions that your superiors are good friendly souls, encourage you to eat snacks at pantry and even say offer to lunch with you knowing you are alone. How nice, i love this warm and cosy feeling;)