Crash on me why why why

I am very sad now. My computer died on me today. Now I am using my phone to type this out. Sigh.. Actually last year already got problems already, but I managed to keep it under wraps by hitting it. I know.. but not I want one. It keeps cannot be switched on until I hit it with my palms and it miraculously can be switched on. This goes on for months and now it can't stand my beating anymore and decided to die on me.

Oh computer, how do I live without you in my everyday life? There is no one day i never used you unless i went overseas. Sigh. I am very sad. I can't catch shows now, can't Facebook now, can't 9gag now, can't alot alot alot of things. FML. And the thing is I haven't even back up at all!! Ya should have back up earlier right. I know. But my HD has only 5gb of space! And I didn't know it was going to die on me today!!!!! :( Perhaps I should be grateful of it not dying during the time when I am doing assignments or exams. But still..

I shall go see if anything can revive my com now. If not, I am going to hit it again!! Maybe it will wake up? Getting on my nerves seriously where it keep appearing automatic repairs, diagnosing screen and restarts again. WHAT DO YOU WANT?I just hope that it will let me back up at the very least! Not very demanding what right? Zz sigh I am very sad:(((